The 14th Annual Abdominal Wall Reconstruction (AWR) Conference is pleased to announce the call for abstracts to be presented on Friday June 23 to Saturday June 24, 2023
Abstracts will be reviewed and selected on the basis of their scientific merit and content quality. Submitted abstracts meeting the eligibility requirements will be considered for poster presentation from June 23 to 24, 2023. The top abstracts will also be awarded and presented orally in the conference general session on Saturday, June 24.
We invite you to participate by submitting a 250-word abstract, which should describe work with relevance to abdominal wall reconstruction
- All material presented in the abstract must be current, relevant, and free from ethical bias.
- Company logos of the supporting company are prohibited on any part of the presentation.
Submission Deadline: Abstracts must be submitted by April 21, 2023.
- Acceptance notification will be sent via email by May 1, 2023.
- Abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific merit.
- Expenses associated with the presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- At least one presenting/submitting author per abstract must register and pay for the conference in order to have poster on display.
All accepted abstracts will be poster presentations. Poster size is 4 feet tall x 3.5 feet wide.
Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author is who you would prefer to receive all communication. You may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
If you have questions regarding the abstracts, please contact Brigid Greaney at email@example.com.