MedStar Health and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital are pleased to announce the call for abstracts for the 12th Annual Abdominal Wall Reconstruction June 9 to 12, 2021.
AWR accepts abstracts to be considered for poster presentation. Abstracts will be reviewed and selected on the basis of their scientific merit and content quality. Submitted abstracts meeting the eligibility requirements will be considered for poster presentation on Wednesday, June 9 to Saturday, June 12.
We invite you to participate by submitting a 250-word abstract, which should describe work with relevance to abdominal wall reconstruction.
- All material presented in the abstract must be current, relevant and free from ethical bias.
- Company logos of the supporting company are prohibited on any part of the presentation.
Submission Deadline: Abstracts must be submitted by March 19, 2021
- Acceptance notification will be sent via email by Friday, April 9, 2021
- Abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific merit.
- Expenses associated with the presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- At least one presenting/submitting author per abstract must register and pay for the conference in order to have poster on display.
- If you have submitted an abstract for review or presentation at another conference, this does not remove your eligibility to submit to AWR.
If you have questions regarding the abstracts, please contact AWR Planning Committee at MedStarAWR@gmail.com.