Abstract submissions are now closed.
The 13th Annual Abdominal Wall Reconstruction (AWR) Conference is pleased to announce the call for abstracts to be presented on on Wednesday, June 8 to Saturday, June 11, 2022 virtually.
13th Annual Abdominal Wall Reconstruction (AWR) Conference accepts abstracts to be considered for poster presentation. Abstracts will be reviewed and selected on the basis of their scientific merit and content quality. Submitted abstracts meeting the eligibility requirements will be considered for a special poster viewing in the virtual Abstract Hall, Wednesday, June 8 to Saturday, June 11, 2022
We invite you to participate by submitting a 250-word abstract, which should describe work with relevance to abdominal wall reconstruction
- All material presented in the abstract must be current, relevant, and free from ethical bias.
- Company logos of the supporting company are prohibited on any part of the presentation.
Submission Deadline: Abstracts must be submitted by April 29.
- Acceptance notification will be sent via email by May 13.
- Abstracts are selected on the basis of scientific merit.
- Expenses associated with the presentation of an abstract are the responsibility of the presenter.
- At least one presenting/submitting author per abstract must register and pay for the conference in order to have poster on display.
Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author is who you would prefer to receive all communication.
You may submit more than 1 abstract.
If you have questions regarding the abstracts, please contact Kia Paige at Kia.N.Paige@MedStar.net